• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Back to the sea, mateys!

Hi mateys,

I'm back from long time spent somewhere else, but like true friends, I never forget my pirate inner soul.

For those that not know me, my name's Alfonso, from Pisa, Italy, 54 yrs old, and fan of Akella pirates games from long time, when I discovered, and played a long Sea Dogs.

I loved a lot to sail, battle and commerce, my favourite activities, more than follow the Sea Dogs questline. The sea give me a sense of freedom and marvel, every isle that I discover it's a Heaven gift...how say more what I feel where I'm on the deck of my ship?

Well, I have seen that you have some news, and asap I will try to read and get infos.

I'm slow to make things, then never wait hundred of messages, but let me say sincerely that I'm so happy to have come back to the shore and find you alls.

Probably I will have a lots of asks about the new POTC and also other Akella games, and hope my language will be understable to you all.

A final salute to the nice friend Peter Boelen, and farewell to alls.

Back