• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Attack on Belize in English quest-line

comarpan

Landlubber
After the 2nd mission Morgan offers me to attack Belize for gold. Do I have to do it in the middle of English quest-line or can I start it after completing the whole quest line? Also, is it possible to complete the attack without facing the fort? I mean, trekking through jungle and attacking from city gate. Please reply.

Thanks

In the English governor-general questline you have to do the third mission directly after the second and you must join Morgan to destroy the fort of Belize and afterwards fight on land with your crew. The jungle is no option in this case. But you are not alone because before attacking Belize, you also have to collect John Morris from Port of Spain on Trinidad as well as Jackman from Bermuda.

In the English governor-general questline you have to do the third mission directly after the second and you must join Morgan to destroy the fort of Belize and afterwards fight on land with your crew. The jungle is no option in this case. But you are not alone because before attacking Belize, you also have to collect John Morris from Port of Spain on Trinidad as well as Jackman from Bermuda.
So, I must complete the attack on Belize before starting "Intelligence in Curacao" ?

Back