• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Assassin Main Quest

To everybody:

For the last quest, I want some resources please. I would like the Isla Mona village location from Coas (the complete location with these lightning files for instance). Put the resources on the ftp pirate ahoy site and give me a link for that. Thanks for helping :yes

You might want to post that request in the CoAS forums; they can probably help you better there and I'm pretty sure they don't read here. :facepalm

Two textures are missing for the isla mona village : Can you upload bortoutbrigShore and deckShore please?
And I'd like the code for this location (I don't know if in Coas this code is in PROGRAM\Locations\init like for POTC)

The folder "more IslaMona" is uploaded, The code for this location is the first one in Bermudes.

Two news about the last quest of this storyline:
* I'll add the isla Mona village model on the South Coast of Cuba. (See screenshot)
*Nicholas Butcher, the old mercenary companion of Elting, will be back.

Attachments

• the village location.jpg
    the village location.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 331
Will the new town be available in all storylines, or just yours? WIll it be under Portuguese control?

Unless The Forgotten Lair is the name of it for the stories sake, I thought of a good name for the new anchorage...El Buccaneero (A Sid Meier's Pirates reference). If you remember, that was the name of the pirate haven on Cuba.

It's more a village than a town. The location will be open for the quest of this storyline and also for the last periods as Portuguese location (all the storylines featuring these periods). Of course, in this last case, it won't use the words of Forgotten Lair. A bit weird, for a village under the portuguese control.

So, the name of Forgotten Lair will only be used for the Assassin Quest.

It also might make a good connector landing to Pantano for the Jack Sparrow storyline because, apparently, according to POTC canon, there is a small anchorage on the Pantano River. :yes

Playing the storyline, I sighted this pair while on my way out of Havana:
havana_ships2.jpg
A light pinnace and a caravela latina. Who do we know that sails these types of ships, especially the two of them together?
It was, of course, pure coincidence. Those weren't really Roxanne's and Bartolomeu's ships. I had it on good authority that Roxanne was in Alice Town, and in fact was on my way to kidnap her - Nicholas Butcher's ship is not visible here, being some way behind me. And that's a basic caravel, not Bartolomeu's version with the eyes on the bow. Still, I found the combination to be amusing given the context, so I grabbed a screenshot to post here.

Reactions: fjx
Back