• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Assassin Ambience Mod (Ambience/Music/SFX) [Español | English]

Bucanero Furtivo

Landlubber
Storm Modder
#English
Hello!
I introduce myself as the user named Bucanero Furtivo.
Next, I want to share with you a mod dedicated to improving the atmosphere and variability of the game's music.

This modification does not interfere with important files related to the game's data, so (in theory) it can be installed and replaced without problems, without the need to start a new game.

This mod has been created, based on the music and setting of the Assassin's Creed saga, and each track has been chosen and mixed with dedication. This mod is above all aimed at the public who like to enjoy immersion in the game, sail with your favorite ship for several minutes and provide a better atmosphere during missions.

Details:
-All songs in the game have been replaced.
-The songs that sound during navigation in the open sea, contain instrumental tracks and sailors shanties. If you like sailing, you will like this.
-Some extra sound effects have been added.
-Most of the videos that appear during the beginning and course of the game were edited. The sound was improved and the resolution was increased to HD.
-This is not a mod like other music mods. This mod has been organized to suit each situation, scenario, mission, etc. It is not made up of music tracks from other games, movies or series. Everything is well ordered.

Instructions to Install:

1.- Sea Dogs To Each His Own Original Game + All DLC's (1.7.0 ver.) installed.
2.- HookMod for 1.7.0 ver. installed.
3.- Assassin Ambience Mod English V.2 - extract WinRar and copy "RESOURCE" file and paste in game directory (replace).
4.- Enjoy the inmersive game!

Download link: 910.86 MB file on MEGA

Thanks for download!

#Español
¡Hola!
Me presento como el usuario Bucanero Furtivo.
A continuación, quiero compartir con ustedes un mod dedicado a mejorar la atmósfera y la variabilidad de música del juego.

Esta modificación no interfiere con archivos importantes relacionados con los datos del juego, por lo que se puede instalar y reemplazar sin problemas, sin necesidad de iniciar un nuevo juego. Aunque para gozar todo el contenido, se recomienda iniciar un nuevo juego.

Este mod ha sido creado, basado en la música y ambientación de la saga Assassin's Creed, y cada pista ha sido elegida y mezclada con dedicación. Este mod está dirigido sobre todo al público al que le gusta disfrutar de la inmersión en el juego, navegar con su barco favorito durante varios minutos y brindar un mejor ambiente durante las misiones.

Detalles:
-Todas las canciones del juego han sido reemplazadas.
-Las canciones que suenan durante la navegación en mar abierto, contienen pistas instrumentales y cantos de marineros. Si te gusta navegar, esto te gustará.
-Se han agregado algunos efectos de sonido adicionales.
-La mayoría de los videos que aparecen durante el inicio y el transcurso del juego fueron editados. Se mejoró el sonido y se aumentó la resolución a HD.
-Este no es un mod como otros mods de música. Este mod ha sido organizado para adaptarse a cada situación, escenario, misión, etc. No está compuesto por pistas musicales de otros juegos, películas o series. Todo esta bien ordenado.

Instrucciones de instalación:

1.- Sea Dogs To Each His Own Original Game + Todos los DLC's (versión 1.7.0) instalado.
2.- HookMod | Mod de Traducción al Español última versión instalada.
3.- Assassin Ambience Mod Español V.2 - extraer el WinRar y copiar la carpeta "RESOURCE" y pegar en el directorio del juego (reemplazar).
4.- ¡Disfrutar de la inmersión en el juego!

Link de Descarga: Muy Pronto Versión 3.0 en Español

¡Gracias por descargar!

#English
¡¡¡IMPORTANT!!!
New Update Coming Soon!
Please, watch the new videos about Assassin Ambience Mod V.3, with new changes.
#Español
¡¡¡IMPORTANTE!!!
¡Nueva Actualización Muy Pronto!
Por favor, vean los nuevos videos sobre Assassin Ambience Mod V.3, con nuevos cambios.

NUEVA ACTUALIZACIÓN PARA LA VERSIÓN EN ESPAÑOL
A continuación les dejo un video especial que apunta sólo al público de habla hispana:

Last edited:
With much effort, we could create a character model for Edward Kenway, Stede Bonnet, Blackbeard (ported over from Eras) and much more. Modeling the Jackdaw would be quite a task, but hey, where's the harm in that eh? Perhaps when I've become more experienced in this field of work, this dream could be a reality.

As of now, I focusing on a project called "Sea Dogs: Legends", a small mod which includes pirate mainly from the golden age of piracy, and the legend himself "Long" John Silver.:checklist

I appreciate the great reception of the mod, I sincerely hope you enjoy it. I'll be uploading an update in a while, but since it's about sounds and music, the update won't interfere with gameplay or saves.

Greetings, and thank you very much.
:cheers

With much effort, we could create a character model for Edward Kenway, Stede Bonnet, Blackbeard (ported over from Eras) and much more. Modeling the Jackdaw would be quite a task, but hey, where's the harm in that eh? Perhaps when I've become more experienced in this field of work, this dream could be a reality.

As of now, I focusing on a project called "Sea Dogs: Legends", a small mod which includes pirate mainly from the golden age of piracy, and the legend himself "Long" John Silver.:checklist

Hello

What you wrote really caught my attention. The truth, I am an amateur of maritime history, and currently a novice writers. If you are interested, I can write stories related to real historical characters, so that new missions can be created. I am largely unaware of the programming of missions and creation of NPCs using programs, but I give myself the credit for being good at creating stories.
I am currently helping a colleague named Alejandro, writing a new mission, but in Spanish (it is still a beta). He takes care of the programming. But in parallel, I can collaborate with someone who knows about mission programming. I would be willing to share my material.

Regarding the Assassin Ambience mod, it is necessary to have all the DLC's if you want to get the most out of it. I mention again, that in the near future I will update the atmosphere mod, due to a track called 'Victory.mp3' playing when defeating an enemy ship (despite being deleted in the music_alias.ini). It only lasts 8 seconds, but I'm a perfectionist hahaha. In the same way I will incorporate other things to make it worthwhile.

Greetings.

:treasure:

I appreciate the great reception of the mod, I sincerely hope you enjoy it. I'll be uploading an update in a while, but since it's about sounds and music, the update won't interfere with gameplay or saves.

Greetings, and thank you very much.
:cheers

Hello

What you wrote really caught my attention. The truth, I am an amateur of maritime history, and currently a novice writers. If you are interested, I can write stories related to real historical characters, so that new missions can be created. I am largely unaware of the programming of missions and creation of NPCs using programs, but I give myself the credit for being good at creating stories.
I am currently helping a colleague named Alejandro, writing a new mission, but in Spanish (it is still a beta). He takes care of the programming. But in parallel, I can collaborate with someone who knows about mission programming. I would be willing to share my material.

Regarding the Assassin Ambience mod, it is necessary to have all the DLC's if you want to get the most out of it. I mention again, that in the near future I will update the atmosphere mod, due to a track called 'Victory.mp3' playing when defeating an enemy ship (despite being deleted in the music_alias.ini). It only lasts 8 seconds, but I'm a perfectionist hahaha. In the same way I will incorporate other things to make it worthwhile.

Greetings.

:treasure:

That would be nice! I need help with such a project after all, why not work with a more experienced novice?:yes

That would be nice! I need help with such a project after all, why not work with a more experienced novice?:yes

Of course, starting next week I can start writing. This week I have to see work matters. Next week, I can send you an inbox with some details, if you are interested @Foo Mxcah .
Greetings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice! :thumbs1
I have pinned the thread so the mod is easier to find.

Thank you very much @The Nameless Pirate. Next week, in addition to doing other things, I'll be working on an update for the Assassin Ambience Mod, to further improve the immersion with the sound effects and such. I will upload a demo video with changes.
:pirate41:

Of course, starting next week I can start writing. This week I have to see work matters. Next week, I can send you an inbox with some details, if you are interested @Foo Mxcah .
Greetings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much @The Nameless Pirate. Next week, in addition to doing other things, I'll be working on an update for the Assassin Ambience Mod, to further improve the immersion with the sound effects and such. I will upload a demo video with changes.
:pirate41:
Yay!

#English
Hello there,

I have updated the post with new videos showing the upcoming changes for version 3.0 of the Assassin Ambience Mod. This time, I have included the next release for the Spanish version, due to the addition of new Spanish-speaking members. The update from 2.0 to 3.0 will arrive in the near future with other new changes.

#Español
Hola a todos,

He actualizado la publicación con nuevos videos enseñando los próximos cambios para la versión 3.0 del Assassin Ambience Mod. Esta vez, he incluido la próxima salida para la versión en Español, debido a la incorporación de nuevo miembros de habla hispana. La actualización de 2.0 a 3.0 llegará en un futuro próximo con otros nuevos cambios.

:ahoy
With this mod you get a great immersion in the game in Spanish.

Spectacular work to get all those voices and music, the qualifiers fall short.:bow

Congratulations on the mod, I will definitely enjoy it. :cheers

Back