• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Artois Voisy Bug

Grein

Landlubber
Version: build 13 + patch 19 July
I dunno if this has been mentioned before, but once you get to the point in the main plot where you have to search for Rheims at Quebradas Castillas, the moment you enter the pirate town you meet those two guys fighting. The player character gets controlled by AI and walks towards them and they stop fighting. Normally one would have the choice to either tell 'em to go on or to save the one dude.
This dialogue doesn't show. Instead you get a standard NPC dialogue like 'where's the merchant' stuff. Game hangs.
Probably something small somewhere.

It's been reported several times. I thought it was fixed, but apparently it is not. I am going to try and do something about it.

I think I finally fixed this one now. The fix will be in the next modpack update and will take effect when you start a new game.

<!--quoteo(post=158275:date=Aug 16 2006, 02:53 AM:name=Grein)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Grein @ Aug 16 2006, 02:53 AM) [snapback]158275[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Version: build 13 + patch 19 July
I dunno if this has been mentioned before, but once you get to the point in the main plot where you have to search for Rheims at Quebradas Castillas, the moment you enter the pirate town you meet those two guys fighting. The player character gets controlled by AI and walks towards them and they stop fighting. Normally one would have the choice to either tell 'em to go on or to save the one dude.
This dialogue doesn't show. Instead you get a standard NPC dialogue like 'where's the merchant' stuff. Game hangs.
Probably something small somewhere.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I think you need the 16 aug patch, I found it best to uninstall the game and re install.

You need that update, yes. I think I finally fixed this bug properly, but the fix is only in the August 16 update.

Back