• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Discussion Armor and weapons

kisuke47

Landlubber
Question if I give armor to my officers do they use them because I don't see them put them on like with my character also at what level do you start to see the tizona swords for sale? thanks.

Officers do user armour. Even crew does if you put it in the Weapons Locker in your ship's cabin.

Some character models do support showing armour, but many more do not.
Assign your player model to an officer with armour and you should see him (her?) wear it just like your character does.
Technically, seeing the armour on the character model is purely visual eye candy anyway. :cheeky

at what level do you start to see the tizona swords for sale?
I don't know by the top of my head, but the answer can be found in PROGRAM\ITEMS\initItems.c .
Open that with Notepad, search for "tizona" and see what you find.
It should be one line in a "table" and you want the value in the "minlevel column".

Thanks I found the tizona in items but I think it says its not available in the time period I'm playing in which is tales of the seahawk I can only get the light tizona which I already have or maybe I'm wrong and it may show up someone lol.

Time period could indeed actively prevent it.
You can still use the console to manually give one to yourself.
You'd end up with the only one in existence.
Bit of a cheat, but oh well...

Back