• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

are we working on nations questline's ?

jhayron

Arubian pirate
Hi everyone I have some questions and ideas firs I want to ask if someone is working on extending the questline of nations such as holland questline making it more longer more things to do bcs they are simple short quests borring I'll say I know in fact that there's ppl working on pirate quest but damn again pirates ? I'll like being under a nations command having my commander title I was thinking on making loke HOLLAND quest part 3 adding more missions from hol governer but I'll need some help for that I need to know where is all the Dialogs/text/shy files at so I can add new line for the game to read them does anyone know ?

Grab up Notepad++, then scan the files for the dialogue that you wish to extend. (Search in the game the line that you want, then use that line as a search key for finding the specific line of text within the files). Then modify it and save.

Enjoy.

Back