• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug app crash

Ryan Shockey

Thunder
Banned
excuse me sir but when i attempt to turn into the island of Jamaica the game AGE of PIRATES 2 CITY of ABANDONED Ships shuts down on me how do I Fix This??? I'm confused :(

And this would be with the stock version of the game? or With GOF installed? If you have GOF installed, what version? Does it give you a DirectX error? If you want our help to fix this problem, you will have to provide more information than "the game shuts down".

Since this is a different problem than the ones you were having before, I assume you got those fixed?

Windows version?
System Specs?
Video Card?
Directory you have the game installed to?

Answer those questions, and we will attempt to help you answer yours.

my windows virsion is Windows home premium, my video card is a 64 MB system specs is a hard drive of 1 billion GB, processer is internal core, and ram is 6G, and last but least the directory is Program Files X86

Your AOP2 install should never be in Program Files. It will run much better if you move your AOP2 folder into your C: drive.

The path you have now should be Computer-->local disc(C:)-->Program Files(x86)-->AOP2.

You want to drag and drop your AOP2 folder into your C: drive.
That will make the path look like Computer-->local disc(C:)-->AOP2.

Hello I'm experiencing the same problem (I have GOF 2.0 with 1.5 patch) and everytime I battle the game just shuts off... and afterwards becomes more frequent. The last time i moved it to c drive i lost my progress... any help?

Your AOP2 install should never be in Program Files. It will run much better if you move your AOP2 folder into your C: drive.
Hello I'm experiencing the same problem (I have GOF 2.0 with 1.5 patch) and everytime I battle the game just shuts off... and afterwards becomes more frequent. The last time i moved it to c drive i lost my progress... any help?

Hang on... isnt program files in Cdrive? Sorry I,m real confused and the last time I did that my game progress was lost. This crashing issue only started when I added GOF ver 2.0 with the 1.5 beta patch.

Back