• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release AOP Super MOD

I may have once seen something similar in PotC, which was due to the difference between a float and integer number.
Not familiar with the AoP code at all, so wouldn't know how to check or fix it though. :shrug
Thanks for the answer, mate! It is like my crew takes percentage of my earning, which is insane! They should be on a fixed salary. Strange noone reported this for the Supermod v4 ? Is there any hope for a fix or I will just have to remove it and play the original game despite its bugs?

Did you get the historical Supermodel yet? It is on ModDB.
Not many people ever played AoP.

Hello guys i need help !!!

I installed super mod on strange error i guess some kind of runtime stuff have appeared. Engine.exe starts to work but suddenly it stops to work. usually it shows me just playlogic logo and after it nothing. if this gonna help you i put it here

Scanning modules\
Loading modules...
Loaded 0
Reset...
Initializing CORE...
Creating atoms space: 128
done
initializing complete
Initializing DirectX 8
Techniques: 20 shaders compiled.
Techniques: 211 techniques compiled.
Techniques: compiled by 113954510 ticks.
Can't load texture resource\textures\BATTLE_INTERFACE\PROGRESSBAR.TGA.tx
Using FMOD 00040406
Sound inited ok !!!
FMOD: Speaker mode STEREO

Please help with this crap i lost like 8 hours already and countless number of reinstallations :/

i got it from cd that was in one of pc magazine. I tried with error logging however i didn't find no error reports. The problems is once i had on my computer aop with super mod and it was working perfectly. Yesterday i wanted to play again so i installed it. Clear game is working as it should however after installing super mod game starts to load as i said then appears playlogic logo and next nothing. black screen. i looked few times at tasks manager and engine.exe just stops working according to it. Well i don't know how to describe it better. i tried reinstalling it and install it again on clear version, clear version with crack, i tried to uninstall star force, installing mod on aop v. 1.42., 1.50.

Supermod from a CD in a PC magazine???
Recommend getting the latest version from ModDB.

Check the FAQ in my signature for how to enable error logging.

I did error logging already but nothing appears.

[script]
debuginfo = 1
codefiles = 0
runtimelog = 1
;tracefiles = 0

for you to check maybe i've made a mistake here.

I do not have AOP so checked POTC and COAS. POTC is like that and has log files but COAS has the runtimelog set to 0 and it has log files too.

Remove ; from the tracefiles line and see if that makes any difference.

Which mod is mostly recommended for COAS? I recently downloaded GOF 2.0 but it was terrible mod and kept crashing.
All the ones on Moddb are non durable for my system.

Any other mods not included in Moddb that come highly recommended?

Seems like a great mod which I'll have to try out. By chance, does this mod fix the 'Assign Governor' bug? I didn't see any fix listed in ModDB summary.

Seems like a great mod which I'll have to try out. By chance, does this mod fix the 'Assign Governor' bug? I didn't see any fix listed in ModDB summary.
Nowadays for CoAS, I believe ERAS 2 is the best mod available.
Chances are known bugs have been fixed there.
If not, @ChezJfrey from the Buccaneers' Reef might be able to do it.
@Mirsaneli might know more.

Back