• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Guide AoP:CoAS Map

SessionExpired

Sailor Apprentice
Hello,

If you are like me and got the game from such places as Ebay you had no map or manual that came with the game right? Some may have some did not.
So using MapLib which held the map (Link below) i took the image from there (Which was harder than i thought as you could not download the map so i had to use Print Screen and Paint but that came out terrible as the Zoom feature either goes too far into the map so you cant se it all, or when you zoom outwards once the map is too small to really read anything so i used my Dual Screens to stretch the window and took 2 screenshots of the zoomed in version and got a similarw quality image!

I did this as i can have the map on my Second screen while playing AoP so it's somehwhat easier for me (I bet someone will post with a much easier solution which will put my efforts to waste but oh well.)

I then decided i would post this here for others just incase they would like to have the map of the game to look at and such.
If requested i can add on the cities and by that i mean put a marker on the image on each island saying if its English, Spanish, Pirate etc..

P.S

I see that the walkthrough has not been acomplished yet? Has the person who initially decided to do it lost interest? I was thinking of producing a "Tips" PDF Document which would hold information on multiple hints, maybe quest help, how to avoid certain bugs etc.. but i am not the most experienced person with AoP so i don't know an awful lot about the game (And lack of a manual plays a part in that too) so 90% of the information given in that PDF document would have come from this forum! But would that be helpful? Theres no point in me doing it if no one will want it haha. So post if you would like a small "Tips" sort of document put up.

LINKS

Map: Map-AoP-Imageshack
MapLib: MapLib AoP:CoAS

Maybe this should be pinned or the links moved to a topic that has usefull links in it?

Well, buying the item: "regular map" from the vendors, and pressing 'm' anytime will give you a detailed archipelago map with all the island, and port names :)

(im sure, that theres another, more detailed version, like: "good map", or "nice map" where also othe rinformation, but discovering this item will help me a lot, and I can stay ingame, while searching an island, or port name.)

edit:
(maybe this item only avaliable with the combined mod, im not sure... o_O)

Hi mates, here is mine (map of AoP2-GoF):checklist for Pirates Ahoy. Hope you'll like it :pflag

Attachments

• Map AoP2 - Ahoy 5.jpg
    Map AoP2 - Ahoy 5.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6,602
This one should be the right one Marki.
I made some :checklist in Cuba ( Santiago & Havana appeared :yes )
Good game ! :bonaparte

Attachments

• Map AoP2 - Ahoy FV.jpg
    Map AoP2 - Ahoy FV.jpg
    780.5 KB · Views: 4,169
Back