• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

An ambitious project

Note that the same texture is used elsewhere in that town model. It doesn't look bad to me, but as usual I'd welcome it if other people had a look at it too.

Good point :onya

I think I'll add a few inside locations in the Cartagena Center. There are some good mansions I could use for the quest... and maybe I will add a jail...

To Pieter:
When I create locators, i use the side-step. Problem: with the last version of this feature, we must click many, many and many times to go up to a 'far' location. Can you send me a file that re-installs the old system?:unsure

Last edited:
Jack Rackham had the same issue and we came up with this solution. In PROGRAM\InternalSettings.h find:
Code:
#define SIDESTEP_DIST_LEFT         0.05   // FLOAT - Default=0.05, distance traveled per step when sidestepping to the LEFT
#define SIDESTEP_DIST_RIGHT         0.05   // FLOAT - Default=0.05, distance traveled per step when sidestepping to the RIGHT
Change one of those values so that you get large steps to one side and small steps to the other side.

That's interesting. Maybe we could call it 'Kingdom of Granada' until the end of Period 2, and 'New Granada' from then on.
After all, if we're being pedantic about all the other islands' names throughout each period, why should we make an exception for Colombia? :p

Just made the code adjustments for that. Will be in the next update.
For the sake of it, I'd like to keep it called "Colombia" in Napoleonic.

Just a thought: The ground texture for the Cartagena townhall garden should be improved. If a texturer is interested in this work, I'll appreciate his help.:)

I don't want to create new thread for some stupid question. I'm playing this new part:onya:onya:onya and I'm to meet this Ortega guy at the townhall but he's not there. I searched whole city for him.

Last edited:
I knew it was your work, Jack. I felt it. Thank you. What after getting out of church though?
P.S. The story repeats for the third time, eh?:facepalm

Back