• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug Ahaha! Have you seen that?

WeekendWarrior

The Jester
Quest Writer
Hearts of Oak Donator
This is just happened when I tried to jump from the Pirate Brothel's window at Nevis and get out from the door second time. Now, I can't decide whether to fill all the room with my clones or finally have the oppurtinity to kill myself and walk along with it! Ahaha!

I think I'm gonna PYLE it up!

howard_pyle1.jpg

So how did you make that happen?
You were on the roof and sideslided down to the ground and entered the brothel again?? o_O

I tested and couldn't repeat the bug if any. Now I'm leaving for a week, but will test again when I come home.

Last edited:
No, Lady K jumped first, then I followed her while someone backrubbing me. (C'mon guys, you know what I mean, it was a fight in a brothel for christ's sake!) Then I heard noises of fall and running for about 4 or 5 times before I hit the space. Nothing was happening. Then the first floor loaded as you see in the picture, but i was standing in front of the stair, unable to move. Then I side stepped to move, and when I exit the room, I was standing the same place as before at the stairs but there was another one of me standing in front of the door! So I did what most of the people would do, I did it again!

I don't think it is a permenant bug, i just shared the picture for the fun of it. When I loaded an earlier save it didn't happen again. It loaded the roof perfectly this time.

Last edited:
Impressive effect! Based on that grass in the tavern, is it showing two locations AT THE SAME TIME?
Bizarre indeed. :shock

Back