• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Adjust Brightness

leongt

Master Mariner
Thought I would give the original vanilla POTC another play through using my Nvidia 3D but the screen is to dark Is there anywhere I can adjust the brightness and Contrast, I did look at the Engine.ini file but didn't see anything there

The mods add an option to do this in the menu, but it only works in full screen mode.

Thats ok I just wanted to play a game without the mod but discovered the stock game has poor 3D effect but the mod has good 3D

You can also try the earliest modpack that we have available for download: http://www.moddb.com/mods/potc-build-mod/downloads/potc-build-121-full
Quite odd though, because I know I have the Build 11 installer somewhere too and I could swear I uploaded that somewhere.
Can't find it now, though.

I don't think the 3D is much different with the stock game, though of course the models used are much lower quality.

Strange, I thought I had Build 11 lying around as well. All I can find at the moment are 9.1, 8.0 and a couple of even older ones. I'll let you know if I track down a copy.

Don't bother; I've got the installer on my external HD, that much I know. Apparently I just didn't upload it like I thought I did.

Back