• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved A few questions on resources and scripts

Myth

Freebooter
Good afternoon.

Please tell me on textures:

1) Did anyone normal texture for the Flying Dutchman? Need not cursed ship with a model of the city of abandoned ships. 2) Did anyone model and texture for a dead "black beard" or the main villain from "Pirates of the Caribbean 5?" I would like if you can "order" modification: new texture for locations at: "locations\LostShipsCityInsides\TartarusPrison". Inside should be a normal ship, without algae, etc.

I am basically change scripts, so it matters less, but there are.

How to fix the problem shown in the picture. About guns no sea. The sea is only when you go to the cabin using the interface of the game? Regular teleport cleans sea.

I also wonder this: how to make a character of lost ships in the city walk of location, but only on one of the ships.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Без имени-1.jpg
    Без имени-1.jpg
    638.3 KB · Views: 276
  • i.jpg
    i.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 209
@Myth: It is very difficult to comprehend your English.

Did anyone normal texture for the Flying Dutchman? Need not cursed ship
There is an "uncursed" texture in the PotC Build Mod.
It isn't perfect, but it's the best we've got.

Did anyone model and texture for a dead "black beard"
There is a Blackbeard from PotC 4 in the PotC Build Mod.

Nobody did any PotC 5 characters yet. Not surprising, since barely anything is known about the film yet. ;)

How to fix the problem shown in the picture. About guns no sea.
That completely depends on what kind of location you're in, I suppose.
Is that a quest location that you added? Did you set the Environment to 'true' in the Location Init files?

The texture of the ship and a black beard - the question is solved. The problem with the location is solved, too. We had to lock Locations [n] .boarding = "true";

No solved. In PotC Build Mod I did not find the usual texture of this Flying Dutchman.

Attachments

• Без имени-1.jpg
    Без имени-1.jpg
    765.5 KB · Views: 249
Of course not. We've got our own Flying Dutchman.
Pretty sure an uncursed version of that one does not exist.

Then my question is on whether the site are people who can help me with the textures: the ship, one location and several characters?

Then my question is on whether the site are people who can help me with the textures: the ship, one location and several characters?
Short answer: No, there aren't.

Long answer: Unless you can convince @Grey Roger and/or @Jack Rackham to work for you.
But they have their own projects and work on PotC, not CoAS.
Somebody did once start on making an improved Flying Dutchman texture, but he lost his files and didn't try again.

I always give the original textures and character models. With the characters will be no problems.

Back