Thanks to YOUR votes, GOG.com now sells:
- Sea Dogs
- Sea Dogs: Caribbean Tales
- Sea Dogs: City of Abandoned Ships
Vote now to add Pirates of the Caribbean to the list!
A Pirate Podcast with Interviews Music, Comedy and all things Pirate!
- Episode Guide - About - Subscribe -
- Twitter - Facebook - iTunes - Android -
- Youtube - Fill the Coffers -
Quick links for PotC: New Horizons
- Download latest version
- Report bugs here
- ModDB profile
Quick links for AoP2: Gentlemen of Fortune 2
- Downloads and info
- Historical Immersion Supermod
- ModDB Profile
The fix works! Uploading a new update to the main archive momentarily.
The jungle locations were not touched from the original mod, but I can tell from COAS that the battles in the jungle did happen and that the...
Main Archive Updated to reflect the changes above (including the resource update)...
To make it play....
There are jungle music sections I have them defined at the end of each music_alias.ini file. These sound files should be playing in the jungle......
After the first time an enemy surrenders to you, especially when serving the pirates, you can button mash the demand surrender button even when...
Beta Testing has commenced!
Join the Public Test!
The time has finally come to start plundering yer way through the Caribbean again.
The work on this mod, or it's ancestor,...
-Incorporated Chezjfrey's update to the engine, thereby attempting to fix the random bug where the background of the dialog...
Microupdate (Pre-Beta Test):
-Incorporated Chezjfrey's update to the FMOD sound system.
-Updated the word document readme file with all relevant...
- Fixed an Issue with the incorrect dialog showing for the characters interaction with their nation's home colony soldiers when the nation...
- Fixed the incorrect cannon calibers being sold as default on ships that are supposed to carry higher caliber cannons than 24 when...
-Added new sounds for the 12 pdr sounds as they weren’t powerful enough.
-Cleaned up the 8pdr sounds so they are louder.
-Dutchman Quest is now fixed.
-New sounds for mod schemes (and related defs in sound_alias)
-Fixing a few random bugs that...
Separate names with a comma.