To all of you who have followed and/or played Life is Feudal, here is a little update on the music front.
The full MMO version of LiF is well underway in beta, and testing is going very well.
So I have now announced I will be releasing the Official Soundtrack for Life is Feudal very soon, just within weeks. It will only be digital purchase available for now. More info will come.
I have however also released the Soundtrack on my old private YouTube channel which I have now made public for the occasion. I believe in spreading the music, and those who want to support my work can do so by subscribing to the channel, sharing the videos - and buy the album if they choose to as well later on.
The same YouTube channel will be used to release teasers and some of the finished music I am creating for both Hearts of Oak, Tides of War - and other games I am or will be involved in in the future.
So hope you forgive me for being so blunt about it here, but I think there are som interested...
"All Hands Ahoy!" free DLC is now released for all owners of the game. In addition to this, Blood & Gold itself will be discounted on Steam for two days 50%. Grab it while you can!
This update brings a good question — what's so good about being a pirate? We got you covered with this video:
Full update notes:
- Illegal horse races with no rules — ask Suspicious man about them if you're interested.
- Story campaign — pirate adventure about love, revenge, rise to power and killing Spanish governors.
- Unique city locations for each faction.
- Adult content in pirate taverns — be sure to turn it off, if you're playing with kids.
- City raids — if you need some money and have some thugs in your party, but you don't feel like risking everything for a siege attack, this is an option for you. Quickly raid a city, killing innocent people and grabbing everything of...
Ship ahoy! Gripping maritime business simulation sets sail today
MOENCHENGLADBACH, Germany – 11th May 2016 – Developer Deck13 Hamburg and publisher astragon Entertainment are happy to announce the worldwide release today of TransOcean 2: Rivals, the second chapter of their challenging economic strategy simulation series for PC and Mac with a suggested retail price of £18.99/€24.99.
In the online Multiplayer mode, up to eight rivals can compete against each other. Each game is divided into several rounds in which the players will have to complete various tasks in order to gain Victory Points, the criteria for which are defined randomly at the beginning of each game. Each play session will therefore offer new challenges and demand not only the employment of the players’ strategic skills but also a high amount of tactical flexibility.
The single-player campaign starts in North America and leads the player through six story chapters with steadily increasing...
Torrance, CA - April 29 th , 2016 - Similar to the previous four-chapter long major expansion, Gran Atlas, released throughout 2015 – 2016, the new major expansion, Episode Atlantis is a three-chapter long expansion to be released for the game in 2016. The first of the three chapters, King Minos, will arrive on May 12th, 2016.
The following new features will be added to the game in this chapter:
1. Land Region Investigation: Using the Triangulation method to survey land areas and complete their maps.
2. Atlantis Treasure Hunt: Follow clues to discover ancient advanced technology and the legends about the fall of Atlantis.
3. Endless Dungeon: Explore the Labyrinth on the island Crete to fight increasingly difficult enemies and loot valuable treasures. The legendary Minotaur can be encountered as a boss.
4. Auto Navigation: Set your destination port and let the ship auto sail.
5. New Astronomical Object Discovery: Discover unknown comets, asteroids, and nebulas and name them...
In association with PiratesAhoy! and The Unicorn Preservation Society we are proud to present the HMS Unicorn Virtual Museum project. Our goal with this project is to create an interactive and ‘living’ ship that can be explored using VR devices such as the Google Cardboard, Saumsung GearVR, Oculus Rift, and more. We also plan to build a web front version for browsers as well for those without a VR device.
The model for the HMS Unicorn is being built in-house by our very talented modeler Christian Tornholm-Lehn for PiratesAhoy! for both the VR Museum project as well as the project Hearts Of Oak: Conquest of the Seas. Due to the detail of the model needed for both a museum quality replica and use for gaming it will be one of the most accurate 3d ship models made to date....